New Year 2008

Well, a happy new year to all! So here I am, new year and all, in front of the computer.. Well, it's been a quiet celebration with my family, my dogs and cats, and my sweetie on the phone.. Okay, enough with the weird intro.

 It has been a pleasant 2007, well, at least for me. There were slight bumps along the way, but thankfully, they're not big boulders. I have the Lord to thank for that. Still, there are much to hope and pray for the years to come. I would like to have a fresh start this new year's day. Letting go of the past is a very hard thing to do, especially for me. It's not just the events and the bitterness that have to be let go of, but also the bad habits, and all those kind of stuff. My resolutions list is something that I usually fish out of the junk drawer, years and years after I've written it down. Just some things that I intend to do or to change about myself. It's just the same thing every year. But then again, what's different with this year, anyway? For one thing, this is my 18th year in this world. And my first time to have a beau(wow.it's been a year now, huh?) And, well, this is where I've found the people who would really stick to your side, through thick and through thin - no matter what. There were mistakes that I truly regret, and yet, I am thankful for. Without them, I wouldn't be who I am today. No, I am not a perfect person, nor will I ever be. I just realize that I did grow, even for just a little bit. Maturity takes time - all it needs is some Faith and Love. Let me thank all of the people who's been there all the time, people who have hurt me and taught me lessons and such, and the people who are just there. Existing.

 Let's all keep 2007 in our memory boxes, and welcome 2008 with a cheer, not -I repeat- NOT with a bang. At least for me, anyway. Happy and Prosperous New Year to All and God Bless!!! Let us take all the good and move on from all the bad... erm. ..stuff. =) xoxo .