Books = Love!


Here, you can see some of the books that I got from Disha's Closet. I have been a bookworm ever since I've learned how to read. In grade school, teachers will realize that I'm missing and then find me sleeping in the library.

Disha's Closet has got to be one of the best online bookstores. Ever. And Disha has got to be one of the best and nicest sellers out there.

I've been shopping online since 2007, and one can rarely see such sellers who place their personal touches on the products that they're selling. Here, whenever I receive a new package, each book is carefully wrapped in plastic, has a complimentary bookmark, and has a handwritten and personalized note from Disha.

It's truly heartwarming to have sincerity included in every package. 



Take some time to visit her Facebook page. You'll see a lot of books worth your time - and money [it's such a bargain!]. Oh yes, she even has some Charles & Keith items up for grabs!

Disha's Closet: [link]